I was inspired by this post by femgineer to write my own post about acknowledging my accomplishments of the past year.
One of my 2015 resolutions was a continuation of the previous years' - Be more active in the tech community. This goal was big enough to try out different things so I pretty much said YES to any opportunity that came along.
2015 was my year of firsts. Here's my list of tech accomplishments in chronological order:
- First-time team lead at work
- Submitted my first abstract to a conference (and many more after that!)
- Wrote my first blog post
- Gave my first technical talk at the Android Alliance meetup
- Gave my first technical conference talk at AnDevCon Boston (and DroidCon NYC after that!)
- Hosted my first luncheon at AnDevCon Boston
- Was a first time panelist on Girl Develop It's A Day in the life of a Developer series
- Was interviewed for the first time on Youtube for Android Dialogs
- Gave my first non-technical conference talk at ElaConf
Writing this down inspires me to continue doing a lot more in 2016!
Post a Comment